The 2017 Dieter Heremans Lectures in Law & Economics at KU Leuven (Belgium) are given by Professor Larry A. DiMatteo (University of Florida).
You are kindly invited to the Closing Lecture, 2 March 2017 at 6 p.m. (Promotion Hall, Naamsestraat, Leuven, Belgium):
Roles of Neoclassical and Behavioral Economics in the Future Analysis of Contract Law: A Pragmatic Approach
The Faculty of Economics and Business and the Faculty of Law present, in addition to the Closing Lecture a series of five lectures:
- 27 February at 11 a.m. (DV3 01.01): History of the Economic Analysis of Law and Its Application to the Common Law of Contracts
- 28 February at 2 p.m. (DV3 01.25): Tenets of Economic Analysis of Law and Their Application to Contract Law
- 28 February at 6 p.m. (DV3 01.25): Case Study: Economic Analysis of Law and the Common Law’s Penalty Rule
- 1 March at 9 a.m. (DV3 01.25): Myth of the Evolution of Efficient Rules and Global Efficiency
- 2 March at 11 a.m. (DV3 01.01): Impact (and Critique) of the Economic Analysis of Law on Contract Scholarship
- 2 March at 6 p.m. (Promotion Hall): Roles of Neoclassical and Behavioral Economics in the Future Analysis of Contract Law: A Pragmatic Approach
Professor DiMatteo is Huber Hurst Professor of Contract Law & Legal Studies; Affiliate Professor, Levin College of Law and Affiliate Professor, Center for European Studies.
Attendance is free, but please register here.